Sunday, May 13, 2007

Just wondering

It will be interesting when some of these posts are read and I feel like I'm talking to people...right now it seems much like a journal I am hoping someone will find.
As I wonder what I should worry about, God and Mijo tell me, nothing. Matthew 6...I am going to look at the flowers and the birds for awhile. If they are taken care of without worrying, I am sure it is a possibility for me. Heard the passsage twice from Mijo and the Pastor in church this morning, either Mijo told him to use it in the service or God had something to with it...I am not supposed to worry, not at all.
I keep thinking if I don't worry about everything that needs to come together in the next few weeks, if I don't show some stress, somehow I won't be able to strongarm God to move on my behalf. Matthew 6...again..oh you of little faith. So I'm going flower and bird gazing.......

2 comments:

believer said...

God is using you and your family to do His work. Leave the worrying to God, that is his wish and we need to follow it.
Things will fall in place, it has to be God's time!

Unknown said...

trying once more to post a comment (sent last comment by e-mail)...hope this is successful. am so EXCITED for all of you....