Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Glory of ME in 2016 !






Ps.26  

Lord, I love the house where you live,
the place where your glory dwells.



 


 
Where does the Glory of the Lord dwell these days…

I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So the life I now live in the body, I live because of the faithfulness of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal.2:20


Can I so boldly say, I love the house where you live, The place your Glory dwells…which is me.  

The glory of You shining in the house that is me.  

Before you all get upset with the arrogance of my statement...be assured I am like you, so amazingly insecure in the person I am and the way that I appear. To read this is light of the Glory of God choosing to dwell in little ole me makes me pause. This  truth makes me care for this raggedy growing old temple, makes me stop hating the mirror ..re aligns what this culture tells me over and over and reassures me what God thinks of me.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK - you got me. With time, I hope that I can look at "me" in a totally positive light. Some thought/attitude needs to take place before that can happen. Thanks for the challenge. - lew