Monday, June 17, 2013

SUMMER TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is summer time but I am in my office working...If I don't come in periodically I get overwhelmed with the emails and last minute details that creep up. I also have quite a bit to do over the summer to prepare for next school year, but it is SUMMER TIME !!!! 
I have not posted in awhile and I am mulling if  this is a good place for me to opine anyway.

Scott and I are going on a grand adventure this summer and I am sure it would be way fun to post pictures and details and etc. on this forum. We are going to Indonesia to a vanderBijl reunion.  This worked out in some amazing ways but I am counting it as the beginning of my 50th year celebrations. We will be leaving on the 11th of July and back home on the 24th. I am even not dreading the plane trip though I am sure as the day get closer I will begin the pre-trip analysis and anxiety.  I am planning on writing every day though I may not be able to be on-line every day but want to keep my Dad and Elfrieda updated as if they were present. I also want Mijo and Nick to be a part of the journey, then I thought maybe you all would also be interested. ANYWAY...I may post here or on Fb or both.
FYI...I have time to write more and may do so as the days go by in preparation for or in celebration of the down time of SUMMER.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to following your adventures. ~lew