Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Heavens declaring loudly



Same sky, different nights...exploding glory.
 I am in need of perspective these days. Things are not quite working out as we expected or at least hoped for and  we are in a place of uncertainty. Focusing in on our life, our circle of concern and I am lost in the myopia of the moment. I look outside of that circle and I see quite a few of our friends and family struggling ..I look farther and the whole world  is unraveling. It seems that a thread has been pulled and every day brings further proof that things are uncertain the world over.
Then on a given evening I glimpse outside of my front door and  the heavens are shouting, loudly, boldly that beauty belongs even in the middle of uncertainty. Creator God says that the heavens declare His faithfulness, His glory. If He is so bold to declare, in moments, spectacular beauty for anyone who wants to look, can I also believe that the same God can make sense of our uncertainties?  Can beauty for all be an expression of love for all? And when I see beauty in His creation I can be assured of His love.  And if He loves, He is present in all that is uncertain.
Beauty to Love to Hope to Peace, in all that is uncertain.

No comments: