Monday, July 7, 2014

The Play Button

The berry's are coming...all of them at the moment at the same time. Strawberries, raspberries and even the blueberries. It really is a lovely delicious time here in the PNW.  All the young folk are working, nice thing about living in a rural community, there is work for the teens.
I'm on pause at the moment.
Scott is home and not working. This is hard for a lot of reasons but he isn't one to sit still.  Mijo is working and loving on people...she is seldom home if she can help it. Nick is working in the berry's and is home to sleep. We just found out that his leaving this Fall is postponed for 6 months so we are trying to figure out the next immediate step for him.
I'm on pause.
At Costco the other day, the cart rolled over my toe...so literally, I can hardly move.
I'm on pause.
I don't do well on pause, I lose perspective. I feel every ache and pain. I auger in on things that should be left well enough alone. I muse and ponder. I withdraw. Pause isn't good for me.

I am looking for the play button.

No comments: