Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Musings: Starting again...again.







Yes, it has been awhile
I have lived in  vacant spaces for a few months
It has not been healthy
It has been unproductive

Writing is a creative outlet for me
Being creative is a sign of living
I need to thrive, again
I need to write


I am going to try and write every Monday. For sure at least once a week but if something happens or a random thought is caught in the passing wind, it will be more often. They may be random topics, but mostly, I think, it will be about being a woman of this uncertain age, coming to an understanding.
It is not inconsequential that at this time of our lives, we have the most to say but have the quietest voice on the stage of our culture.
 I am not a fan so I will be loud on my own little stage...be loud with me. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - I've missed you. -lew

Les Hon said...

I know exactly what you mean...

So much is running through my mind, but I just have nothing to say about it.

I join you in challenging myself to write.