Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wandering in Psalms




Ps. 7


4Whoever is pregnant with evil
conceives trouble and gives birth to disillusionment.
15Whoever digs a hole and scoops it out, falls into the pit they have made.
16The trouble they cause recoils on them;
their violence comes down on their own heads.
17I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness;
I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most   High.


It seems that my enemies may not be God’s. Though, there are those who I see far and near…whose trouble needs to recoil.  Can I pray this…can I ask this…?

















If David can, then so can I
Oh Warrior of the Heaven’s
Would you please have trouble recoil?
Fall into a pit
The hole that they dug, become their turmoil?
I wonder what pit I am digging
What hole I am scooping
What trouble is ready to strike?


No comments: