Monday, November 24, 2008

Why the new do....

You may ask what convinced me to change everything about my hair, well like everything else there is a story. It started 14 years ago after Mijo was born...my normal blond hair that I had so willingly worn since my birth changed to a weird color brown. I was not ready to relinquish my blond so over these years in some way or other I made sure that I was more blond then brunette. The other day as I looked in the mirror I realized that maybe after all these years I could just go for it and become what my hair has been trying to do naturally for 14 years. So instead of slowly changing over...I went to the hair studio and jumped all the way into being a brunette. It is rather strikingly different...strange to see that familiar face with new hair. It is almost like my face needed the change, I feel younger...Nick says I look 25 now rather then the 35 I did with my other hair color. Nice of that Nick...knows how to make his Mom's day. I see my Mom in my face now...I miss her, I wonder what she would think of all I have become.

No comments: