Monday, November 3, 2008

Elections

I think the whole world will be paying attention tomorrow to whom we elect. I have opinions, I have questions and tomorrow FINALLY it will be done. What has bothered me most this time around is that I trust no one. I don't believe anyone on TV, or on the Internet, or on the radio and most definitely nothing in print. Yet, that is the only source to get any information about anything. They kind of have us in a bind...what we know about any of the issues comes from people who are not bound by telling the truth so inevitable we end up thinking what we think because it seems to be the best. So how do we really know? What we spout has been spouted by others who think the same as we do by those who spout what they think we should know about any given subject. ARGH...McCain or Obama...McBama...what can they do really? God Bless America? Maybe we should Bless God America for a change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you still aren't sure and aren't turned off by Obama's stance on abortion, then you can help your self-employed, small business owner brother and vote McCain! :)