Wednesday, May 16, 2012

and so it goes ..part 2

Mijo and I for our JSB.

Dear Mijo,

You burst into the house yesterday with the news of your nomination to 5th Ave. That's just it, you burst everywhere with good news, exciting news, sad news, complicated friendship news...you burst tears, songs, joy, love, animosity, frustration...life is always bursting out of you.  There have been some where this is too much, too much of this bursting...It is never too much, it is you.
Your will to control all those around you, to help them conform into that you think is best has been such an interesting if not frustrating thing to watch. Your determination to change yourself always blows me away. AS you finished your 1/2 marathon, those last few miles as you ran with friend you made along the way, I saw you apart from me, clearly your very own.
We are so proud of you, I beam when I see you and hear about you. I can't imagine home without your bursts...how I will miss you, my daughter of my heart.

Me

No comments: