Tuesday, August 21, 2012

a little bit of that


A little bit more of  random events on our trip northeast.


My husband turned 50, smack in the middle of the time here...could not celebrate better than with Elfrieda and Dad...they had him unwrap 50 gifts...I do love this soul.

Driving back we drove into the Rockies in the evening...caught a glimpse of heaven...and sleeping giants. Next time you drive, find the sleeping faces in the outline of the mountains...it will make you laugh.

When a car drove by and told us a wide load was coming...it wasn't kidding.

The amazing sisters...really remarkable friendship these women have had over their lifetime..it is enviable.

My father and husband...two men who love me dearly...I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing some of your happy moments in ToonTown - Happy for you. - lew