Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A little bit of this...

Some bits of our trip to Saskatoon town and back
The old lady was breaking up again...and that isn't me...that would be our wonderful but cranky Mercedes. Traveled like a dream, until it decided to overheat. Well, that could be me as well :) I'm waiting for Scott to get some coolant in Medicine Hat.
We were watching these Ukrainian dancers and I started to cry. It is a strange, I mean really a strange aspect of unresolved grief. Needless to say, Scott looked at me and said" Menopause"." No" I said..".dancing Ukrainians always make me cry"....(that old overheating lady again)
So the last stretch of our trip home, this old Dame decides to blow a tire....she was nice enough to have it happen overnight while we were in the hotel in Revelstoke.

No comments: