Thursday, June 28, 2007

It depends on what you are looking for...


It depends on what you are looking for as to what you really see. Our view this day is just being busy with all that has to be done. Our best view though is what a great opportunity...

Hello all, whomever you are reading this, BTW let me know if you tune in so I can be assured these postings of mine reach an audience. I don't know either if some of you have had troubles finding this spot. Is it difficult to find?

OK, random views on this Thursday morning...

We have renters....wonderful couple.

We are still looking for animal keepers...

OH....also plant keepers, I have some beautiful houseplants that need a home...

Kids are neck deep in 'Aladdin' summer stock for young kids, Mijo is the genie!!!

Scott is going back to work next week for a few days...

Last class for my MA the next two weeks...

The best view though is
WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY...we are also all a bit nervous.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm reading =) I love how you made that contrast between the excitement and the nerves with that font change. I'm so excited to see where your adventure leads you! Good to hear the news that your house is taken care of, prayers being concentrated on the pooch and you =) Lots of love to you all! Lisa

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs. Price,
just letting you know that every once in a while I'll be "tuning in" to see where you are with the mission and all that good stuff. :)
This is Tanya, ... Tjoelker, btw.
My prayers are with you and your fam and I wish you guys all the best! :D