Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Salad, bread, milk and Typhoid...

While Nick is picking up the milk, Mijo and I are getting our shots. Safeway's pharmacy now takes care of travel shots. Typhoid, Hep A and B and a tetanus booster, amazing what a little grocery shopping can accomplish.
Mid-June and we are still looking for renters. Is it time yet to be worried? Scott is coming home from his stint in Oregon, and July 2nd I start my last course for my MA. It would be nice in the next 3 weeks that we have some of these things squared away. Too bad you can't buy renters at Safeway!

3 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

uugghhhh.... shots! I have all the ones you named and then some... as I am sure that Scott has =) If it were me I would have got oreos to go with the milk to go with the shots so make me feel better. Praying with you that you will find renters that will love your house, and more importantly, someone to love your dog! Lisa

Unknown said...

Sooooo glad that you have two possible renters! Everything is working out (maybe not as fast as you want). Sent our contribution to your mission last week (to MAF). Hope that was the right thing to do. I really wanted to send to you personally, but the instructions were to send it to the organization....gay