Tuesday, June 12, 2007

it's in the details.......

I am sure you all know the saying...the devils in the details.I beg to differ with that statement, God is in the details. Just look at the picture! We walk the dog at this off leash park not far from here. Every season we have been there, she runs like the wind while we meander through the ever changing grass. The grasses have been growing like crazy with the rain and sun we have been blessed with. He is in the details, always in the details.
I need to remember this as the packing up and the packing out begins. I keep thinking that I have to be worried, as long as I am worried God will have to come through for me, like somehow He is held hostage by my fear. He isn't...so why be afraid, why not just wait and see what happens. Not too many posts ago I told you that I would contemplate the birds and the grasses, to have faith. Since He clothes these grasses so gracefully every season ... He knows the details. The devil couldn't care less about any details, he's into broad strokes and general ideas.

2 comments:

Among Worlds said...

So glad you are keeping a blog - pleasepleaseplease maintain it while in Irja also! I miss "home" - especially knowing you will be going there - and I will be staying here!

MU

about the long and winding road... said...

MU..will do:) Just checked out your blog, why did I not know what your were doing with the mag. etc. SHeesh already. This TCK is going home to see how different she really has become.