Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And then they left

4:30 AM is early. I have no idea where it says in Proverbs about not coming over to your neighbors house early in the morning or you will be cursed but it is in there. Can I call unknown people who play music loudly, stupid, and since it is early in the morning and I am their neighbor am I then not fulfilling prophecy? ANYWAY...you have heard too long and too often about the music and by the time I return to this blog they should have all shut down.
Yes...the first 3 left this morning at 5:30 and the last three (Mijo, Nick and me) leave between 1-3PM on the first leg of our trip all the way to Mbua.

We have to pack for all of us for at least 2 weeks. If we forget something..oh well. I so don't want to forget the essentials. Think about it...what would you want to make sure you had if you had not other means of getting what you forgot. Last night till late we were packing the last minute can't forget these items. That is why 4:30 came especially early and that is why there were some curses flying. It reminded me of the last few days before we left Lynden, remember what I was like then, just bring it down a few notches and its deja vous all over again.

So to all of you...Merry Christmas.
Emmanuel, why oh why would He want to be with us...that is the mystery of Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Heidi,

I am praying for you and the ones you love as you embark on this new venture. This year has been one (for all of you) of more new experiences than most people have in a lifetime!

I pray you find what you seek. I pray you all stay safe. I pray it is not beyond your capacity to bear.

Why indeed would Jesus want to be with us? Well, perhaps it is the same feeling I have now. I want to be with the 4 of you. Why? I have no idea. I like my comforts and my happy life. Perhaps it is because there is a small feeling in my heart that I could help you in some way.