Wednesday, February 13, 2008

O....n the E..xposure

I have been trying to get some pics on but some of them happen like these...others just refuse. It is day 7 after OE and I still am trying to get over it. I still have this nasty cold that I was exposed to and Scott is trying to get over the 6 day fever he had to endure. From these pictures you can see how attached these boys became to him. He was called Imde by everyone in Eipomek as well as on other villages...everytime he walked outside you would hear a chorus of voices calling Imde and running to be where he was. Imde is pronounces (im-day) so if you have ever wanted to call Scott a different name then the one he has...Imde will work , he seems to have warmed up to that name.
We just had a teacher come back to class today from trying to get over the intensity of OE. It was hard work and nothing was simple to do. The nurse has been telling us to de-worm or de-ameoba ourselves from all the exposure we had to whatever was out there in the mud, water and air. This will be my last post on OE...not only becuase I can't think of any more OE titles but things are settling and there are other things I will want to write about. OE will continue to shadow my thoughts though so I am sure you will hear more, just not in such a condensed form. Thank you for your kind attention and always for your on-going interest.



No comments: