Monday, May 24, 2010

I've decided

I think I am going to stop writing for awhile. Not that I have nothing to say...always have something to say. I just need to find the thing I want to say. I read many many blogs...it has become my favorite read in the morning after I catch up with the news. I want to revamp, restyle, rethink what it is I want to do. Needless to say...this is what I want to do for now. Thank you for your kind attention over these years. Please stay tuned...I will be back but differently.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this good-bye???

:-(

~lew

Anonymous said...

Just for a season....I need to rethink what it is i want to do with a log.i will be back ...heidi

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

I will sorely miss you... if even for a season Heidi! I am one who comes to your blog each day looking for a new entry. How I have been blessed and inspired by all your writings - even what you may call trivial or perhaps nonsense. You are a kindred spirit in many ways and have the ability to put in writing what I fail or am unable to express. Your journey has touched my soul deeply.

I look forward to your return - sooner than later? Until then I will continue of this journey I started with you for 2010 of "keeping calm and carrying on"
Love you,
Sharon