Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Today

Andy is taking a test in my office because he could not finish during class.I have to translate idioms that are common to us but not to them. What is a fingerprint he asks...why is that important?
I just ran down Jack so he could go with Anne for doctors appointment, while I was doing that I needed to know if Adam was staying after school to take his test or if he was even ready.
Haley just came but somehow missed her 6th period class and went to her 7th period class but she has been moving around so much she forgot we had seven periods rather then six, which was her last school.
In class before that I was making sure that the 5th paper I was reading for English class had enough corrections to help but not to many to discourage.
At lunch, Akino said it was an emergency. Not so much, but she wanted to make sure she did not get someone in trouble.
Before that I needed to get a hold of Scott to see if he could do the color guard for tomorrows chapel.
During 5th I could not finish the planned lecture because we got caught up talking about the norms in our LC community.
During 4th I was reading the 3rd and 4rth paper on October Sky and wondering if we will ever get these International students to write.
I had just came back from taking a student to the Doctor. She had needed to go for awhile but today they had an opening when I called at 9: 20 for 9:40. We scrambled to get her there and back...
Haley came for the first time this morning...she needed her schedule and her books and an introduction to the school.
I needed to read my test essays and put them in the grade book first thing in the morning so I came early.
At 6:45 this morning I was cutting up onions, celery and potatoes to put a stew in my crock up.
5:30 is early to wake up but it seemed I was gearing up already for the day ahead.
I'm a bit tired...it's all good.

No comments: