Friday, December 30, 2011

Try try again...

Last year I also had resolutions but I don't remember where I listed them. When you set goals of any kind there should be a way to see if they have been accomplished. I can remember a few but maybe what I should do is write them in a public forum...like ...a blog, then maybe a year from now I can look back and see.

#1. Dance...I think this is important for many reasons. In my older age I am becoming way to serious and cynical...this may literally loosen me up.

#2. Simplify ... Throw away or give away something everyday and not garbage but items in this house that are not is use.

#3. Intentional...about relationships. Things don't just happen, most of the time relationships need a boost of intentionality.

This may be it for the resolutions...because another one of my new goals is not to make too many.

Happy 2012 folks...let's look for the new treasures or as a friend of mine said...get rid of the old to make room for the new.

No comments: