Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday before the Wednesday which is the day before we leave.



Today I am anxious. I have repacked, worn the clothes to see if they are comfortable in hot weather...its kind of hot here today. I am anxious about the travel, being so far away. I am also excited to go, facing my demons head on without medication.  
Each day I am hoping to do most if not all of the following.
 High's and Low's
What I did not know before
The tourist 
The family
How I saw God work...
and what I would like to call...'Well, that was odd !' 

Today I want to see how well my keyboard works on my Ipad and if writing on 'notes' will be a good option.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trusting that you will take deep breathes and savor all the amazing things that will come with your holiday. Family will be fine, and the memories for all will be great. - lew