Saturday, March 8, 2008

Somewhere over the ...

I am a rainbow collector as well as a shell collector. One, I have some control the other..it is very much up to everything else. The only way to collect them is to be there at the right time with a camera. I have some wonderful images not only from Sentani..this one, but a great one in Eipomek. There is something about a rainbow...it is random but also predictable. It is beautiful but temporary. It needs clouds and sun and rain. It says something every time about the Creator, good and bad. I have seen them everywhere I have ever traveled. They are always the same but never identical. They always interrupt and enhance the view. They are full of stories and folklore...maybe more then any other natural occurrence. They are full of promise. In common language... they are so very cool. Thought maybe you would enjoy a rainbow in Papua.

No comments: