Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Monday on Tuesday: Losing our way





When God says He will lead the blind in a Way that they do not know and in paths that they have not known...is He talking metaphorically or literally?  Is. 42:16

Lately, I can't seem to find my way out of this sense that I am not where I am supposed to be. It is a unsettling. I am not restless, I am unsettled.






I am parked but lost a little. It may be the season of life, when everyone in my life is twirling in all different directions. Or, that the days ahead are less then the days behind and I feel like I haven't lived well, or at least fully.





Maybe, I just need the sea for I have done the sweat and the tears. 

It was Memorial Monday yesterday...having Scott in the National Guard and Nick as a Marine, I am praying that this day is never so personal.

No comments: