Wednesday, June 18, 2008

315 10th street

So...we are in the house and it is about 60% set up thanks to the never ending strengh of my husband. If it was up to me...20% maybe. I am so tired and lethargic all I have done all day is sneak naps when Scott is not looking. It just isn't right to be sleeping while he works so tirelessly...but I could not help it on so many occasions. AND IT IS SO COLD here that makes me curl up in a ball all the more. It is the coldest spring here in I don't know how many years, driving up yesterday it was 53 degrees. Mijo is busy with her summer drama production of Alice in Wonderland...she is the Cheshire cat. Nick is putting the Xbox together of course. Scott will most likely go back to work next week and I will try and finish the last touches of the house. It seems like we never left, it is so surreal in the routine of life that has not deviated at all. Were we there? Are we here? A friend asked me if I wanted to be in Sentani...no, I just don't know where I want to be except sleeping :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a journey! welcome back :-)
-caitlin s.