Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not too many years ago..

This is fair week here in Lynden..Big deal always for the town and it always falls on Mijo's birthday week. August is a full month for celebrations. On the 11th it is our anniversary, 15th Scott b-day, 16th Mijo's B-day and 25th it is Nicks. It is a very stressful time for me because unlike some in my family, I am not that good at getting things together.
We used to go to the fair for birthday bashes...everything was taken care of, hoopla and excitement as you can see in this picture. Yesterday, Nick and a friend went and did the fair all by themselves and Mijo will be with her friends today. I have no idea even if Scott and I need to go :).
Not too many years ago they were hanging on tight, there is a freedom in letting them go while they let us go.

No comments: