Friday, August 1, 2008

He does

In the middle of all this fog sometimes I forget how grateful I am for Scott. I may have waxed eloquent about this man in times past but in this month of August we celebrate our anniversary and it will be our 6th. I wish I could say that all six years have been great but Scott is and I am, well...neither of us are easy going. Often when people meet me and do not know Scott assume that I am in charge, wearer of the pants..whatever that means. Then they meet Scott and wonder how the two of us don't tear each other apart. I am thankful that we are six years farther along in our relationship and that the stubbornness of that man has kept us glued tight. He loves Mijo and Nick, they are his own. He gets me and that is no small undertaking. He lets me be who I am and is not threatened by who I am nor the intensity of my personality. He is that noble man who drives me nuts and keeps me still. I have always been afraid of depending and needing, still am but so much less. So this day, I wanted you all to know that I am deeply grateful for this man who luvs me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.

Anonymous said...

WHy don't you keep your opinion to yourself...Mr. Online

Unknown said...

What perfect insight into a marriage. My definition of a marriage/relationship is: you are a better person with that mate than you would be without them! When one finds this balance, they are indeed lucky. We are going on 53 years!