Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Now for something completly different!

8 times...I ferried my children back and forth 8 times yesterday. Let me tell you...7:35..Mijo to ITF ( worship team thingy)...8:05 Nick to school...11, me to school...3:15 Mijo home, 4:00 me to Nicks football game ( 32-14 winning season)...5:20 Mijo home to school for play practice, stay and wait for Nick to be done...6:45 Mijo from one play to the other one she is in...9, Mijo home again home again jiggety jig. I don't mind them being busy...I am very glad we live in the town where all these things are happening. Today...not so much driving...just 5x.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This too will pass - in just a few years, they will drive themselves and you will feel a bit nostalgic about the things now passed. - LEW

Les Hon said...

Ahhh, the "run-a-round years"! The best part about this time of life is all the conversation that takes place during these rides...great opportunity to find out what's in their heads, and to impart wisdom w/o lecture...
It's also time to always keep a book in the car!