Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Whole Week


It has been a whole week since I last posted. I am usually not that bad...why this week? It was one of those weeks that slipped away before I knew it was gone. I have been working on my MA and a Powerpoint about Papua, and getting my classes ready and making sure the kids are where they need to be...and apologizing to Scott.
By themselves each moment does not evoke beauty or grace, but strung together...dew drops in a necklace of silken thread.
I have been wretched with Scott but yet his forgiveness erases the guilt. The PowerPoint on Papua puts in perspective again the year of wonder and how grateful we are for that time. Getting my MA done, I really never thought it was possible to sit down and write something that could be considered MA material, and it is coming together. Running the kids back and forth allows me glimpses into their journey, even the 5 minutes from school to home gives me enough information to continue the conversation at home. Getting my classes together, I am always surprised students like me and allow me to teach them. Every semester, every year I am given the privilege and I am always struck with those holy moments.
It has been a whole week...I am looking forward to the next dewdrops on silken threads.

No comments: