Monday, April 26, 2010

11 years ago

Curtiss Lee Buiskool....husband of 14 years , son, brother and father died 11 years ago today. This is some of what he wrote...A time to remember...

Don't let the past go; come to accept it with peace. If I run away from my past
I'll never stop running
There is no future dwellin on the past.

Without hope there is no future
Without the past there are no lessons learned
Withouth today there is neither

We build a future by living many today's
If you ask me for more than today you have me confused with God.

If we breath we're given today
Its sunset but a hope
Assuming tomorrow sunset, arrogance

Our days ahead unwritten, unpromised
Those behind with regrets, serenity covers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. May you see something more of God's perspective as you remember.-lew