Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whew !

It has been a while since I have had a moment and even now I am stealing a moment when I should be planning for my next class. To be honest...I spent the whole weekend reading when I should have been planning. I think even for me this was a banner weekend for reading. I consumed four books as if I was reading for my life. This is what I walked away with from this inundation of information: Dogs are a souls best friend, aphasia recovery is remarkable and especially so if she is a friend, being attentive to 1000 gifts from God will help restore my soul and last but not at all least suicide is not a subject for good prose.
Spring is coming and our trees are in bloom. Contracts are coming out for next year. Scott is waiting for work. Nick is playing soccer. Mijo is driving on her own back and forth from a busy social life. We are busy full and it is all good.
I have to go back to work...thank you for reading me :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a happy-filled blog - good stuff!! - lew