Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Breath in...Blow out

I had this wonderful picture that I wanted to post BUT the Internet is not only frustrating it is finicky. We have not been able to get on line while we are in our house AND we have to come all the way up to the school to get any news. It isn't that far..but it is inconvenient. BREATH IN AND BLOW OUT is a phrase I learned from a good friend at LC ( Hi, Dawn. How are you BTW and how is Winzig?). I have remembered this phrase a lot this week not only for myself but for the smaller Price people who live with us. This is a busy week, with the 10th grade New Testament class we are leading the K-6th grade in a 45 minute chapel every day. It is their spiritual emphasis week and although we are having a wonderful time and the students are doing amazing work...it is a lot. I am also responsible to get all the testing arranged for the High school. SAT< PSAT < class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_9">important to do right. Needless to say, BREATH IN...BLOW OUT! On Sunday I am leading worship with the 8th grade girls in our expat Sunday morning worship service...all this is great, all at the same time a bit on the overwhelming side. Good news though, it is Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.