Tuesday, October 2, 2007

T-shirt bumper stickers

Yesterday, I know nothing. Today, I know that.
It is a slow news day here in Papua. My classes are working on projects and I am caught up with all my grading. My sermon is done for this Sunday and I've finished reading the 2 books I took out of the library. The weather is hot, the students are tired, the cat attacked Scott's nose last night and bit it, Mijo is working hard on her book and Base lessons,and Nick is reading the Left Behind series for kids. I can't upload any pictures for you to enjoy and I am almost caught up with the few emails I have received. Maybe though, I know more then yesterday :) .

2 comments:

Lisa said...

hey lady, what email address are you using? I want to send a package and need an address! And yes, I know that I can't send a package through the email, but I was hoping to send an email to ask for the "real" address! Help a girlfriend out will ya?! Blessings for your sermon on Sunday....wish you could podcast it so that I could see =(

about the long and winding road... said...

I am so sorry Lisa, I don't have your email either...ninmin@hotmail.com. Thank you for wanting to hear me Sunady, I might have little less than usual, no worries though.