Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank you...

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who take the time to comment. I check out my own blog to see if I get any comments because then it seems that I have an audience I am writing to. I know that many of you read and don't comment, and I like it that you read the goings on in our life here in Papua...thank you to you.
So Gay ( always precious), Phil (what are you up too), LEW (always like your encouragement), John P. (surprise to hear from you..how are you), LH (thank you for understanding about missing dogs), Lisa (how are you...haven't heard from you in awhile), Juli ( always good to hear from you), Dawn (survive the parent-teacher gauntlet?)..I am sure I am missing someone and if I do..I did not go back to all my comments and may have overlooked you. Oh yes, Polly..always nice to know family is reading. Again, thank you for taking the time to comment and if you want to start a conversation, just email me...I will get back to you as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this time we will be the first to comment!! Thanks for your cards and notes, we received them via Dave Martin this am. Your lives are full, enriching, and envolved. Keep enjoying this God given gift of being in Papua, and we can't wait to join you. Dad & Elf.

Anonymous said...

Hey Prices -

Thanks for the thanks. It's great to read of your adventures and life issues. Me? Working for Lynden schools, still working on Plan A (youth ministry), but Plan B's OK for now. Check out my blog (www.felipebeach.wordpress.com) for occasional updates and mindless ramblings...
- Phil