Sunday, July 20, 2008

Woke up one morning...OK


I have no idea what morning but one day I realized I wasn't dreading the day anymore. I am still having a hard time thinking we were ever gone from here but the routing of the day and the summer has overtaken the intensity
But let me give you a snapshot of our days...
I am writing for my MA degree, I am watering my garden, I am shuttling kids here and there, I am saying a loud NO to the puppy every second of every hour and I am eating my absolute favorite berry in the world, the blue one. It is about 75 degrees here during the day and about 54 at night. It really can't be any more perfect. It is a bit on the cool side for me but I can accommodate. Scott is working, Mijo is flitting here and there, Nick is riding bike everywhere with his buddy and I am home with the mad pup. No news about next year but I am hoping this week will tie up those loose ends. We have found a church we want to invest in and Facebook keeps me somewhat connected to everyone everywhere. I think I am OK...I miss a lot of things and lots of people. Missing, that is a subject all to its own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there - "missing - a subject all of its own" - yeah! I'm doing a lot of missing these days. Dad was central in my life in ways I have yet to comprehend or realize. I just know I am also "missing" - thanks for the hope that one morning I will also wake up and be OK again. - lew