Monday, July 28, 2008

Now I am discouraged


The job I was waiting to hear about, teaching in the MS at LC, well, it seems that they went with someone else. So as the leaves have been stripped off a little at a time over these past months, I can easily say that there aren't any green leaves clinging on anymore.
So where to from here...I look at the want adds in the paper a little more seriously. I have to realize that what I want and what is are usually different. It will be strange not to be a teacher anymore...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I decided to check your blog on the off chance that you are "still there"! I was surprised and delighted to find you were. I don't know why, but I expected (feared?) you would stop when you got home. DON'T STOP!!

All the news you conveyed just mesmerized me. Get your master's? Scott might go to Iraq? You may not be teaching? What on earth does God have planned for all of you.

We wait eagerly for your next installment.

juli said...

Heidi----
I seem to learn so much from your site and so much as for when I talk to my brother. As Gay saids it must be a "Price thing". Just because you did not get the job at LC does this mean you are no longer a teacher? No, it only means you are not teaching in that birck and morter building. As we had dicuss before you only need to look for other means of teaching. My brother for commuacation! Your puppy,kids,friends, and family. HR departments are always looking for great teachers and speakers. You have an open mind release it and think outside the school system.
Juli

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ladies...I needed your encouragement. Now..need to think outside the box. Heidi