Monday, May 19, 2008

0812...2710...1037...

None of these by the way is my pin number for my debit card. Saturday, Scott's very worn out debit card was sucked into the void at an ATM. No problem, we will use Heidi's card..except it has been 6 months since I last used my debit card and I can't for the life of me remember my pin number. I was sure it was all of the numbers listed above but now we are in danger of having my debit card sucked into the void...We now can't get any money out of our account. Strange feeling not being able to access our account and not really being able to get a hold of our bank to get a new card or my new pin number. Well, we can get a hold of our bank but for it all to happen here before we leave, well, that is another thing all together. My students have been trying to help me figure out my pin . I know what it isn't but I am not really sure what it is. Is this normal not to remember a pin number I had used quite often not too many months ago? I did not write it down, I did not tell the children, you are not supposed to do all these things. I did keep the random number given me by the bank, thinking that it was a good idea. Well, it isn't and I hate this whole reminder that there are some things my feeble mind can not retain. Does any one know my pin number?

1 comment:

Among Worlds said...

Heidi,

I have a terrible time remembering my pin # - so don't feel bad! It is part of that old adage: "don't use it, you lose it"!
MU